Mobile Road Show Kiosk
What are mobile roadshows?
The mobile roadshows are your essential guide to mobile in … well, some of the key mobile markets around the world. These are national or regionally focused events designed to maximise your return on investment and your time out of the office.
The roadshow format is a series of affordable one- and two-day events around the world delivering the latest research, insight and practical know-how to companies interested in using the mobile platform to drive revenues for their business. You can invite speakers from different companies that are continuously making a difference, and delivering a compelling story over mobile.
What you need to know about mobile roadshow including of:
• The research details the mobile market of each region covered per Roadshow
• The industry experts outline how your business can successfully capitalise on the mobile opportunity
• The ‘How to’ sessions explain exactly how to implement effectively.
How does it work?
We extensively researches the mobile marketplace to then deliver an insightful overview of where that market is today, and accurately predict where it will be in 5 years time.
Yo can do consumer research, lightspeed research, discovers how consumers use their mobile and the services they would like to use, in each particular market.
You can then invite key speakers from leading mobile companies, operators, brands, agencies and content providers to take part in some mix of keynote presentations, panel discussions and breakout sessions. Presentations should keep short and dynamic, with plenty of time for Q& A.
Get to know what you can benefit from a mobile roadshow?
• Novices who want to be educated – If you don’t know anything about the potential of the mobile platform for your business, we can show you through the presentations, the accompanying report, extensive networking and ‘How do you do…’ sessions which can provide you with some mobile enlightenment.
• Fresh insight for those already knowledgeable about mobile – If you already know everything there is to know about mobile, you will know even more after the results of our vast mobile market and consumer research have been revealed, not to mention the insight provided by your industry peers
• Or it could just be because you are interested in finding out about a particular market, and want to meet the people who are shaping it.